Levi & Korsinsky, LLP does not share your information with others. There is no cost or obligation for you to submit.
The submission of this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
* By submitting this form, you agree to receive text messages from us, at the cell number you provided above, regarding new cases and case updates. Reply STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg and data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy
Please Upload related files below
Please input at least 1 transaction or press "skip for now" button below
Please fill in all the fields for your transaction or press "skip for now" button below
Alternatively, you may upload your transactions below or e-mail them to files@ZLK.com
Fill in below.
I, duly certify and say, as to the claims asserted under the federal securities laws, that:
1. I have reviewed a complaint filed in the action.
2. I did not purchase the security that is the subject of this action at the direction of plaintiff's counsel or in order to participate in this action.
3. I am willing to serve as a representative party on behalf of the class, including providing testimony at deposition and trial, if necessary.
4. My transaction(s) in Knowles Corporation which are the subject of this litigation during the class period set forth in the complaint are set forth in the chart attached hereto.
5. Within the last 3 years,
6. I will not accept any payment for serving as a representative party on behalf of the class beyond the Plaintiff's pro rata share of any recovery, except as ordered or approved by the court, including any award for reasonable costs and expenses (including lost wages) directly relating to the representation of the class.
Are you US Citizen?
Signed pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1633.1, et seq. - and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act as adopted by the various states and territories of the United States.
By your signature above, you confirm that have retained Levi & Korsinsky, LLP to represent you and the shareholder class as a lead plaintiff in the pending class action against
Knowles Corporation. This representation will be on a contingency basis, meaning that Levi & Korsinsky will advance all expenses in the litigation and will only seek compensation and/or reimbursement of expenses if the firm obtains a recovery. Regardless of the result, we will never ask you to directly pay for any attorneys’ fees, expenses, or costs. Should we obtain a favorable result, we may ask the court to award us compensation and reimbursement of expenses to be paid by the defendants or as a portion of any class recovery. In exchange for our representation, you agree to cooperate as our client by providing, for example, relevant documents and deposition testimony, if necessary. During the course of this litigation, we may employ and/or work with other law firms, experts, and third-parties to successfully prosecute this action. If you are not appointed as the lead plaintiff or Levi & Korsinsky is not appointed as lead counsel, we will notify you of such decision at which time this representation will end unless otherwise extended by you and the firm. We look forward to working with you towards a successful resolution of this action.
Looking for more?
The investigation relates to Knowles’ second quarter earnings report on August 2, 2022 and reduced revenue and earnings guidance for the following quarter.